Quick And Easy Christmas Candy Recipe That Everyone Will Love.
If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas candy to make with your kids, then you’ve come to the right page. Chocolate reindeer bark is sweet, salty, and chewy all wrapped up in an adorable reindeer shape. This sweet treat is so easy to make that kids can do it themselves. With just 4 easy ingredients including melted chocolate, red M&Ms, mini pretzels, and candy eyes you can make the best Christmas bark ever.
I love this candy recipe because it turns out so cute every single time. Reindeer bark is perfect to make for holiday bake sales, Christmas potlucks, and family gatherings. I mean who can pass up chocolate reindeer, especially at Christmas time! So gather your supplies and little cooking partners and let’s head to the kitchen to make this no bake treat!
1 bag of milk chocolate chips (11.5 oz)
6 mini pretzels broken in half
24 candy eyes
12 red M&Ms
Green, red, and white Christmas sprinkles
How To Make The Best Reindeer Bark
1 Place one bag of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 second intervals until melted. I used milk chocolate chips for this recipe and heated for a total of 60 seconds, stirring the chocolate after each 30 second interval until smooth.
**Feel free to use semi sweet, dark, or white chocolate chips for this fun Christmas recipe. Heck you could even use a combo of them all!
2 On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate and swirl with the back of your spoon to make a circle. Repeat until you have used all of the chocolate. This recipe should make around 12 chocolate circles.
3 Create the reindeer face by pressing 2 pretzel halves into the top of each chocolate circle. Next, add 2 candy eyes and a red m&m nose below the antlers. Finally, sprinkle some festive sprinkles around the edge of the chocolate reindeer face!
4 Place your baking sheet in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Gently peel each chocolate reindeer off of the parchment and enjoy!
This Reindeer Bark recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and melt in your mouth delicious. Such an easy Christmas candy recipe that everyone will love this holiday season. Make sure to make a double or triple batch for teacher and friend Christmas gifts.
Helpful Tips For Reindeer Bark
Make sure to use parchment paper on your baking sheet. This makes it very easy to remove the reindeer bark once it’s cooled.
Remember you’re working with melted chocolate, so make sure to add all the decorations before the chocolate sets!
Feel free to substitute white chocolate for the base and red skittles or red hots for the nose.
Store the leftover reindeer bark (if you even have any 😜) in a cool spot in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips (11.5 oz)
- 6 mini pretzels (broken in half)
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 red M&Ms
- green, red, and white Christmas sprinkles
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 second intervals until melted. Stir the chocolate chips after each 30 second interval until smooth.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate and swirl with the back of the spoon to make a circle. Repeat until you have used all the chocolate.
- Create the reindeer face by pressing 2 pretzel halves into the top of each chocolate circle.
- Next, add 2 candy eyes and a red M&M for the nose below the antlers.
- Finally, sprinkle some festive sprinkles around the edge of the chocolate circle.
- Place your baking sheet in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Gently peel each chocolate reindeer off the the parchment paper and enjoy!