An Easy Baked Chicken Recipe Your Entire Family Will Love
If you’re looking for an easy chicken recipe, your kids are going to love this creamy ranch chicken bake made with just a few simple ingredients including chicken, ranch seasoning, mayonnaise, cream cheese, shredded cheese and bacon! What could be better?? I love to serve this delicious baked chicken over rice with a side of broccoli . SO YUMMY your kids are sure to clean their plates!
This makes a simple weeknight dinner for those busy nights filled with practices and homework. Creamy ranch chicken is also great as leftovers and can be sent for school lunch the next day.
Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Bake Recipe
- 4-6 large chicken breasts (about 3 lbs)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 6-8 pieces of cooked bacon cut into bits (about 1/2 a cup)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- Cooked rice, broccoli and avocado for serving
Don’t let the simplicity of this meal fool you, this baked chicken is simply divine. You can even mix in some frozen broccoli before you bake the chicken to make a yummy casserole. This is one of the BEST kid friendly dinner ideas, and my husband loved it too!
Easy and healthy dinner idea that picky eaters won’t complain about!
How To Make An Easy Weeknight Dinner For Your Family
Creamy Ranch Chicken Bake
Mix together cream cheese, bacon bits, mayonnaise, 1.5 cups of shredded cheese, ranch seasoning, and black pepper. I used my stand mixer but you can also just stir it by hand. Soften the cream cheese first to make mixing easier.
Place chicken in 9×12 baking dish in a single layer. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of chicken and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Cooking time will vary based on the thickness of your chicken. Use a meat thermometer to determine if the chicken is fully cooked. Make sure it heats to 165 degrees in the thickest part of the chicken breasts. Top with sliced avocado and serve with rice and a veggie for a complete healthy meal your kids will love.
Make sure to pin and save this easy dinner recipe for later!
I’m always on the search for simple meals made with just a few ingredients! This Creamy Ranch Chicken Bake is the best chicken recipe ever! You can even make this recipe ahead of time and simply reheat the chicken in the microwave when it’s dinner time. I’ve even split this dish into individual servings, added some cooked rice and broccoli and put into to-go containers for my lunch during the week. Creamy Ranch Chicken Bake for the win!
Creamy Ranch Chicken Bake
- 4-6 Large Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 6-8 pieces Cooked Bacon- crumbled (about ½ a cup)
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese (I used cheddar)
- 2 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (or to taste)
- Cooked broccoli, rice, and avocado for serving
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Mix together cream cheese, bacon bits, mayonnaise, 1 ½ cups of shredded cheese, ranch seasoning, and black pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x12 baking dish.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the top of the uncooked chicken. Make sure each piece of chicken is covered with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 350℉ for approximately 40 minutes. Actual baking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breast. Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the chicken at the thickest part of the meat. Internal temperature should be at least 165℉.
- Cool for 5 minutes and top with sliced avocado and serve over rice. Add your favorite vegetable as a side dish for a healthy dinner the entire family will love!
Check out more easy dinner ideas for kids!